Sell 50 or more Hosted Phone Extensions or sell 13 or more T1, EOC, or PRI circuits and receive a $1000 cash bonus.
Friday, May 3, 2013
Accelerate your business with Datavo's Fortune 500 telecom solutions.
Stop waiting for fiber to be delivered to your office to experience light speed broadband. Datavo can deliver massive broadband to your location without the construction costs. Datavo Ethernet over Copper is an ideal alternative for T1 and bonded T1 customers who are looking to upgrade their bandwidth. Datavo provides EoC products at 6Mb, 10Mb,20Mb, 30Mb and 50Mb. One of the great advantages of Ethernet over Copper is that it is delivered over the existing telephone lines and does not require expensive fiber build outs. Also, Ethernet over Copper is much more reliable than T1s and DS3 circuits because it uses multiple telephone lines; therefore, if a single line were to go down you do not lose connectivity. In addition, our Ethernet over Copper products include one static subnet or four assignable IP addresses.
Enterprise Broadband Service Features and Benefits
• Point-to-point and multipoint service configurations.
• Bandwidth options from 6Mbps to 50Mbps.
• Secure and reliable service, with Service Level Agreement (SLA) goals of 99.9% availability with Quality of Service (QoS) feature.
• Reduce your total cost of ownership by eliminating the need for specialized WAN support expertise.
• Increase flexibility with scalable bandwidth increments allowing you to pay only for what you need.
• Upgrade easily with quick turnaround. Your service will typically be up and running in as little as seven business days after service order is reviewed and accepted.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Now that you have learned a little about our myDatavo product, we want to tell you more about our amazing mobile app that will help your business meet your communication needs head on.
When you have myDatavo Mobile running, any of your devices with the same phone number will assume the features, dialing plans, and outgoing caller ID of their paired couterpart - by far surpassing the functionality of Find-Me-Follow-Me or Sim-Ring.
No matter what type of device you are using - PC, tablet, or mobile phone, you can seamlessly push or pull a call between them without the person on the other end of the phone having the slightest idea.
myDatavo Mobile includes video calling that can be used over your cellular network or Wi-Fi and is available on the iTunes App Store for Apple devices and Google Play for Android devices.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Here at are a few of Datavo's favorite quotes by Thomas Edison, one of the fathers of the telephone.
- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
- Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.
- Maturity is often more absurd than youth and very frequently is most unjust to youth.
- Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.
- Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged.
- The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work.
- Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.
- If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
There are many reasons to choose Datavo's Hosted Phone Solution - myDatavo, but we think the following are the top 7 reasons why.
1. Calls are cheaper - No matter what type of business you run, call costs for on Datavo's Hosted Phone Solution will be significantly cheaper than with an analog telephone line.
2. Phone equipment is cheaper - The only thing necessary to purchase when using our hosted phone solution are VoIP phones, and an internet connection (which we can provide to you as well). This allows business to bypass the large costs associated with purchasing an onsite phone system. We will provide you with an interface to make any changes via your internet connection.
3. Easy to add additional services - If you need to add an additional line all that you need to do is purchase a new VoIP phone, call us for an additional line and plug in the phone.
4. Less maintenance - Any IT support, maintenance or upgrades are handled by us here at Datavo, allowing you to cut costs with your employees. Also if you choose to add an auto-attendant you will not longer need a receptionist.
5. Easy to unify your communications - We make is simple for you to unify your communications by combing your contacts and Voicemails all in one easy to use interface.
6. Perfect for telecommuters - With our call jump feature and mobile smartphone apps, you can now take your work telephone line with you wherever you go on your Andriod or iPhone.
7. Provides innovative features - Auto Attendant, myDatavo Assitant, Call Manager, Visual Voicemail, Call Jump, Phone Remote, Music on Hold and Voicemail Fusion are just a few of the available features available to myDatavo customers.
For more information on myDatavo, visit our website www.datavo.com or contact us at 1.877.7DATAVO.
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Local and long distance phone service is a key pillar to any business, which is why it’s one of our top priorities. Implementing a phone system that’s able to cooperate with your existing processes and respond with the highest-quality performance is the idea we’ve built our business on.
Safe and reliable: Our phone services run through a dedicated network rather than over the Internet. The result is an uncompressed, clear sound every time you pick up the phone. Safe from tampering, third-party tracing systems and unwanted eavesdroppers, we provide you with the best connection possible.
Seamless integration: Want to use our services but are afraid of losing your established phone numbers? Datavo easily and accurately transitions your information to our phone systems. Keep your numbers and your clients while achieving a new level of communication quality.
Affordable pricing: Through our system, you pay one affordable price for all the voice and data services you need. Forget about confusing bills or complicated payment systems—everything is documented on a single, simplified bill and there’s only one number to call when you have questions.
No risk, guaranteed: Because we’re so sure you’ll love the way we do business, Datavo offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our services. If you’re not happy for any reason within that time period, we’ll release you from any contractual obligations with no questions asked.
Great phone features: Enjoy call waiting, caller ID, call forwarding and more with our sophisticated systems. All of our features are geared toward providing you with the best in quality, safety and convenience.
- Call Jump
- Video Calling
- 900/976 Call Blocking
- Anonymous Call Rejection (ACR)
- Automatic Callback
- Call Forward – Busy
- Call Forward – Don’t Answer (No Answer)
- Call Forward – Remote Access
- Call Forward – Select
- Call Forward – Variable
- Call Hold
- Call Pick-up
- Call Return
- Call Trace
- Call Transfer Disconnect
- Call Waiting
- Call Waiting with Caller ID
- Caller ID
- Caller ID Blocking (Calling Number Delivery Blocking)
- Directed Call Pick-up
- International Super Saver
- Long Distance Unlimited
- Priority Call
- Remote Call Forwarding
- Selective Call Rejection
- Speed Calling
- Three-Way Calling
Please check out our website at www.datavo.com or contact us at 1.877.7DATAVO for more information.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Here at Datavo, we've been watching the news and flu season is in full effect with one of the worse outbreaks in recent history. Some states have called in a state of emergency due to number of people affected by the virus.
Here are some ways that you can avoid getting the flu at work.
- Get a flu vaccination.
- Always cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available especially after sneezing, coughing, or blowing your nose.
- Keep your hands away from your face especially your nose, eyes and mouth as this is how germs spread easily.
- Make sure to keep commonly touched surfaces sanitized, such as doorknobs, telephones, keyboards, etc.
- Do not use your coworkers phones, offices, desks or other work tools unless necessary. If you must make sure to clean it first.
- If you are sick with flu-like symptoms do not go to work, stay home. Symptoms include cough, sore throat, fever, runny or stuffy nose, headaches, body aches, chills, and sometimes diarrhea and vomiting.
- Make sure to maintain a healthy lifestyle through exercise, diet and rest.
- Do not share drinks or personal items.
- Stay hydrated. Make sure to drink plenty of water.
- Take vitamins, especially vitamin C or zinc.